The company was established in 1906 by Messrs. Levanger and Rahn as Levahn Motor Co. In 1929 the company was reorganized under the current name Levahn Mekaniske Verksted Aktieselskap. In 1985 a sister company Levahn Industrier AS was formed to take care of all manufacturing activities. This company was closed down in 1996.
Levahn Mekaniske Verksted Aktieselskap
Address : P.O.Box 106 Skøyen N-0212 OSLO,NORWAY
Karenslyst alle 9A
Phone: +47 2204 9430
Telefax: +47 2204 9435
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org